Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 6


A picture of something that makes you happy

Need I say more??

We had this photo shoot yesterday. I had all the kids outfits picked out for a few weeks. I got everyone ready and told the twins to head to the car. Somehow from the house to the car S ended up with dirt all over the front of the shirt. I tried to wipe it off but it wouldn't come off. I threw a fit, got in the car and stopped by the store on the way to the photo shoot. Luckily it was on the way. We got a new shirt and got to the gardens a few minutes early. No sooner than we got there, S put his hands in a mud puddle and then wiped them on his shirt. It took every last ounce of strength not to strangle him. I was able to get most off and the rest was covered with posing or with tucking the shirt in.

0 comments on "Day 6"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates