Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 2


Meaning behind your blog name

Well, honestly I am not very creative and this is what I came up with. It came from everyone constantly asking me if I'm crazy. While everyone in my life has been pretty supportive of my desire to be a single mom, I don't think any of them truly understand. They don't get why someone would willingly want to parent children on their own. They don't understand not having the need to be partnered throughout life. So often I am playfully asked..."Are you crazy!?"

When I started this blog I only had the twins. I had been recently diagnosed with MS and I was playing with the idea of having another child. Again, most people were supportive, but very nervous about me having another child with the new diagnosis. So that's why I chose the title "How Crazy....." because I was making decision that some felt was even more crazy than the last :0)

1 comments on "Day 2"

tripntwinmom on April 8, 2011 at 7:37 AM said...

I LOVE the title of your blog because people have said the SAME thing to me ALL the time!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates