Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 18


Something I Regret

This is hard. I don't really think I regret anything. There is no big event in my life that I wish I could do over again. I certainly wish there were things that I didn't experience, but they were not the result of my decision. I guess you could say I regret things like letting myself get this overweight or allowing myself to spend too much money and not having a better financial cushion. But there is no regret with my family, my kids, career or any other major choice I have made in my life. I think overall I have made some pretty good choices when it comes to the important things in life.

0 comments on "Day 18"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates