Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 16


Your Dream Home

While my house maybe nothing fancy, overly large or perfect in all ways, it's my home and I love it. I have often said that if I won the lottery tomorrow, I wouldn't move. I would fix up many things here that I want to do now but can't afford, but I would stay. I like it here and I don't want to move if I don't have to.

So, with that lottery money I would pave the driveway (I still have such a hard time with the gravel) I would replace all the floors (kids and dogs have been rough) I would fully fence in the backyard, have some landscaping done and build a nice big shed that would double as a playhouse. And then of course....a maid and gardener to help keel it all up :0)

A picture of my home during a pretty snow fall...

1 comments on "Day 16"

tripntwinmom on April 20, 2011 at 11:15 AM said...

I agree...

I love your home, the area, the land you have around it, the space, the 2 master suites...PERFECT! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates