Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 12


What you believe

Hmmm, this is a tough one. I'm not religious. I'm not into astrology, psychics or any real belief of higher powers. I am a very black and white person. My mind understands science, math and true facts. Gray areas, blind faith and interpretation isn't something I can embrace.

I try to live a good life and be a good person and hope that others around me so the same. I remove negativity and drama from my life and I don't believe that people can change who they are. While logically I believe that most people have good intentions my heart usually believes the opposite and until I really know someone they are kept at arm's length. I believe the world is one crazy place but I don't believe it's any worse now than before.

And I believe that the child who is now at my feet REALLY needs a clean diaper! Wow!

0 comments on "Day 12"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates