Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday


Today I am better. By better I mean that I am not confined to a chair/couch, I am no longer suffering from the intense spasms that I was over the weekend, but I am in no way pain free.

Sitting and walking is still very painful. I have shooting pains when I walk and occasionally while sitting. Lying is really the only position that is comfortable. My mom had to leave this morning, which did stink, but I understood and I really am able to minimally deal with life.

Today to test the waters I ran out to pick up some Scentsy orders. It wasn't horrible but not real easy either. The biggest problem of course is M who I have to put in and out of carseats and then who wants to walk everywhere. I still CANNOT bend over so I can't let him walk around. He is much quicker than I am and I can't scoop him up when needed. I came home and napped and then picked the kids up from school. The rest of the day was spent mostly in my chair while the kids created chaos around me.

Tomorrow morning S has another dental appointment. Again, I will be able to do it, it will just be more challenging. I am supposed to work this Thursday and Friday which at this point I don't see happening. Who knows though. As bad as I am today, it's significantly better than yesterday, so I will have to see what Tuesday and Wednesday brings.

I really hope this is an isolated event. I never want to be in this much pain again.

1 comments on "Monday"

battynurse on April 6, 2011 at 11:49 AM said...

Sorry you've been having so much pain. I hope it improves soon.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates