Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 17


Something You're Looking Forward To

Right now the thing I am looking forward to most is my vacation to Texas. I am looking forward to the break from work and N. I am looking forward to seeing my friend again. And I am looking forward to seeing the twins squared together again.

I am not however looking forward to flying with three kids by myself - I am terrified of flying - and I am not looking forward to Texas in August.

1 comments on "Day 17"

tripntwinmom on April 20, 2011 at 11:14 AM said...

Well, I think that the positives WAY OUTNUMBER the negatives here!!!! CAN'T wait!!!!! We will deal with the heat. Only do water activities outdoors. Otherwise, we will be in air conditioning...:)

The flight will go by fast. Just pack plenty of snacks and activities for the munchkins. I will be there to relieve you as soon as you get off of the plane!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates