Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 10


Something You Are Afraid Of

I have lots of fears. Snakes, public speaking, death. Those typical ones that many people will share. But I think the things I fear the most are the things that effect my children.

Am I a good enough mom?
Am I failing my kids?
Will my kids grow up to resent the choices I made?
Will I always be able to provide for them the way I want to?
Will my MS cause me to be a burden to them?
Will the know how much they were wanted and how much I love them?

And lastly, I fear that my children may grow into the kind of people that my siblings represent. I watched my parents struggle through many tough years of child after child dropping out of school, abusing drugs, getting into trouble with the law, treating them with such hatred and disrespect. It would break my heart if that were to happen with my children. I just hope that with large genetic difference and calmer childhood, my children will grow up well adjusted and happy people.

1 comments on "Day 10"

tripntwinmom on April 18, 2011 at 8:08 AM said...

I have many of the same fears... I think that you are doing a great job! Hang in there. It IS a bumpy ride!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates