Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 13


Goals

Goals. This is something I think a lot about, but often don't have the strength or will power to pull off. I would say my biggest goals are
  • Become more financially stable. I am trying hard this to eliminate all my debt (minus the mortgage) This will probably take 2 years to accomplish, but I think I can get rid of a large chunk this year. That is of course if my house and car stop falling apart. Last week I was out $240 for a flat tire - grrrrr.
  • Lose weight. Geez, I think this has been a goal of mine since I started this blog in 2008. Kind of sad. It's a struggle and one that I have yet to face head on with a plan. I need to get a plan though, since some of my other goals depend on it.
  • Have a fourth child. This goal is totally dependant on the first two goals. I would have loved for M and the next one to be closer in age, but that wouldn't be the right thing to do right now. So it looks like there will be a larger age gap then intended, but in the end will be the right thing for all of us.
  • I would like to get a better sleep schedule. Maybe this and losing weight will then give me more energy. Energy I can spend on being a more physical mom and better housekeeper.
  • Remain symptom free from MS. While I don't have any control over this one, it's still a goal. A big one.
  • Return to a full time work schedule. This one also requires more energy, but would play a huge part in goal number one, and let's face it, would make some things a lot easier - but inevitably some things harder.
And of course the ultimate goal, to be a good mom to my children so that they can grow into happy, well adjusted, contented individuals who have the power and resources within them to meet their full potential.

1 comments on "Day 13"

tripntwinmom on April 20, 2011 at 11:47 AM said...

Geez, we really ARE related somehow because your first 4 could be mine in a similar way....

Finances need to get in order..

Weight is ALWAYS an issue...

I too am trying to add another child, but the timing is NOT right for several reasons...

And, my lack of sleep seems to catch up to me at times!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates