Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 11 (Also my 700th Post )


Your Favorite TV Shows

Ah, I love TV. I watch a ton of it if I could, but I never have time. Thank goodness for the DVR or I wouldn't watch anything. I have made a deal with myself that I would not pick up anymore TV shows since I have a hard time keeping up with the ones I do record. Some seasons this works, others...not so much.

Before I get into what I watch now I will share some of the classics. X-Files was probably my first love. Others include Friends, ER, Nip/Tuck, Will & Grace and LOST.

My current list includes (in no particular order)
-Desperate Housewives
-CSI Miami
-Two & a Half Men
-Big Bang Theory
-The Good Wife
-Law & Order SVU - I was also a fan of the original and CI
-Criminal Minds
-House
-Grey's Anatomy
-Private Practice
-CSI
-CSI NY
-16 & Pregnant - shhhh, this is a total guilty pleasure
-Intervention
-Modern Family

Such great shows for a multitude of reasons :0)

1 comments on "Day 11 (Also my 700th Post )"

tripntwinmom on April 18, 2011 at 8:10 AM said...

Used to LOVE the CSIs and Law and Orders too... :)

We watch many of the same shows... :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates